Monday, September 16, 2013

moving forward one step at a time

i have been struggling lately.  struggling to find the good in each day, to find the best me each day.  i find myself being more negative as a result and it's killing me.  i hate the crap that comes out of my mouth when i am being negative.  as soon as it leaves my lips, i want to kick myself.  but it is one step at a time and i am aware that self-care has not been a priority for me, which seems to result with me being a less than what i to be as a human being. 

i know that i need to get back to things that nurture my soul because without those things, i am lost in a quagmire.  so in a positive self-exercise i started a short list of things that make me happy or feel good inside.  here are the first two and i am working to add more.

  • being outside with my camera
  • jammin' to good tunes and singing my heart out

1 comment:

Mark Kairos said...

Several people have recommended your blog and thought you might be able to help. We have a site that caters to moms. It allows them to store digital memories and then release them to their kids in the future. We are still in the “testing” phase and wanted to see if your readers would like to participate and get a complimentary membership.

We would appreciate if you could do a blog post and/or social media mention, informing them they can visit www.kairoslife.com to register their email address.

From there we will update them when we are ready to start testing the site. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, 
Mark Hollingsworth 
Community Relations Director 
KairosLife.com
mark@kairoslife.com